Management/Internal Control Audit Unit
- Identification of the areas of activity of the council.
- Identification of the council objectives.
- Access the level of achievement of management objectives.
- How efficiently are resources being utilized?
- Is the public properly served?
- Is value received for money spent?
- Access the system of internal control in place
- Confirm the preparation of:
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Transcript of Account
- Expenditure Returns.
- Preparation of Internal Audit the Monthly Report, Quarterly Report, Half – Year/Annual Report to serve:
- Office of Director General
- Director ( F & A )
- Accountant General of the Federation Office ( AGF )
- Auditor-General of the Federation Office ( AGF )
- Appointed External Auditor for the Council.